The paediatric physiotherapist keeps a record of your child’s medical and administration data.
This electronic patient file (EPD) is secured. The GDPR General Data Protection Regulation applies to the SPD.
Part of this is the obligation of confidentiality of the treating child physiotherapist.
1. You have the right to view the data recorded about your child. If you believe that this data has been incorrectly recorded, ask the paediatric physiotherapist to change it.
2. Only the data concerning your child’s child’s physiotherapy guidance will be stored in the SPD.
3. Your child’s data will not be provided to third parties without your consent.
4. If you believe that the paediatric physiotherapist does not handle your child’s data correctly, you can make this known within the practice via the applicable complaints procedure.
5. The data must be stored for 15 years after which the SPD is deleted.